'Lets take the canal route home...'

At this point you're probably starting to think I dress bummy all the time, it's not everyday bummy but on a day like this where...


At this point you're probably starting to think I dress bummy all the time, it's not everyday bummy but on a day like this where the majority was spent in bed with Netflix, this is how I'm gonna look
Considering how lazy I am, if you ask me to go pick up milk from the corner shop, I'm probably just gonna throw on some trackies and head out... and that's what happened 
I love this top, long sleeve high neck and cropped, all my favourite things in one, I got it from topshop forever ago
These vans are my new favourite thing, just look at them. And of course I had to get the socks, I'm a sucker for socks
That's about it another impromptu OOTD, they'll probably be what you see most on here, but anyway I hope you liked it, speak to you next time
Lucy x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your blog so much, keep doing what your'e doing, wear what makes you comfortable, you are flawless :)

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images