'This would be a good place to start'

So for a while now I've been wanting to relaunch my blog, I was telling my friend about it today whilst at an exhibition, and they said...

So for a while now I've been wanting to relaunch my blog, I was telling my friend about it today whilst at an exhibition, and they said well... This would be a good place to start.

 This post isn't particularly out there, it's just a casual outfit, the kind of thing I wear when I just wanna feel relaxed. Which for me and probably the same as most people is always blue jeans and a white tee.


 I always feel more confident in baggier clothes, or should I say more comfortable. Alot of people don't like baggy clothes on women they're not 'flattering for the figure' for me that's the point, I don't always want my figure/body on show especially on days I'm feeling self conscious. This particular white tee is a H&M men's in XL, but you can pick up something as simple as this even in somewhere like your local tesco.


Considering the way I felt today I would've gone out with a duvet wrapped around me if I could, but I settled for the next best thing. I've worn this parka to death it's just the cosiest thing, I got it from Topshop last year, a lot of other places do nice parkas but I had to get mine from there because you'll always find me in the Tall section. I don't think the same one's still available but they do parkas every year and they'll defiantly have one similar.


I didn't exactly 'accessorise' this outfit I'm just wearing the same jewellery I always wear, my locket and grandmas necklace. I'm always wearing either her crucifix or 'I'. I rarely take them off, I just decided to wear them over my shirt today instead of under.


 So that's it for today, nothing too crazy just an ootd. You can expect a lot more of them but I think I'll be doing more fun things aswell like lookbooks and tutorials etc, you'll find abit of everything on here, anything and everything I want to create and or share for anyone who wants to read it


If you made it all the way down to here, thanks I hope you liked my first post! I'll speak to you again next time Lucy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images